Configure Using Address Switches – DENT PS3
Note that this is only required if Changing Communication Mode using software (between Modbus and BACnet) fails and the PowerScout 3 Plus needs to be returned to a particular communications protocol and baud rate.
Changing Baud Rate or Communication Mode using address switches (between Modbus and BACnet)
1. Power down the PowerScout 3 Plus (disconnect all voltage leads).
2. Set the rotary “Network Address” switches to “F” & “F”.
3. Power up the PowerScout 3 Plus (connect the black & red voltage leads to power).
4. Set Switch 1 “Network Address Lower” to one of the following:
5. Next Set Switch 2 (‘Network Address Upper’) to one of the following Baud Rates:
After powering up the PowerScout 3 Plus, you will have 10 seconds to make changes. However, every time a rotary switch is changed, the 10 second timer resets. After 10 seconds of no switch action, the settings take effect and the switches revert to the Modbus Address selector if in Modbus mode or MAC Address if in BACnet mode.