How to Associate GRIDlink 2.0b VENID to DRAS
Applicable to Honeywell DRAS
- GRIDlink Connects to DRAS using a VENID, that GRIDlink provides
- DRAS Operator associates the GRIDlink VEN to the appropriate VEN Client
At this point the GRIDlink will work as it is supposed to and nothing else needs to be done. However, if the DRAS Operator wishes to obtain a DRAS Manufactured VENID, the following steps will need to be done:
- DRAS Operator contacts GRIDlink technician to receive a new VENID.
- GRIDlink Technician reregisters the GRIDlink to the VTN, which then automatically gives the GRIDlink a new VENID
- GRIDlink Technician will scan log, and report to the DRAS operator, the newly DRAS Manufactured VENID.
- DRAS Operator re-associates the GRIDlink VEN to the appropriate VEN Client