Under Frequency Configuration
Under Frequency is a Simple Shed-No Shed control logic for Series 113/213.
In the lower Meter section the power frequency value is displayed. To the right of the frequency data is the remaining time if in alarm hold.
Under Frequency Alarm Configuration
To select the CONFIGURE tab click on the gray indicator. There should be a Pop Up that confirms your selection. In approximately 10 seconds the Configure tab will open and the indicator will turn green.
METER SETTINGS if you are logging kW, configure meter interval data. There are 4 user input settings.
- Update Period – 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals
- KW Pulse Value – the weight of each pulse to calculate kW
- Reset Meter Now – resets the meter
- Enable Automatic Reset @ 12:00AM – allows the GRIDlink to automatically reset at Midnight each night
Under Frequency Settings, there are four user input settings here as well.
- Alarm Set Point – A numeric Threshold into which the unit will go into alarm, depicting an Under Frequency Event.
In this case we have selected 59.5 Hz
- Dead Band – A variable in which the the frequency must exceed in order for the alarm to be reset.
If the set point is 59.5Hz and the deadband is 0.1, the frequency must be 59.6 or greater for the alarm to be reset.
- Alarm Delay – The time in seconds the frequency is below the set point in order for an alarm to be tripped.
- Alarm Hold – After the frequency has recovered, the time in seconds before the Alarm is OFF.
To select the METER tab click on the gray indicator. There should be a Pop Up that confirms your selection. In approximately 10 seconds the METER tab will open and the indicator will turn green.
If Current Transducers are not used then only voltage and frequency will display. There is no configuration required.