Perminent Off Line with VTN 2.0b
In Open ADR 2.0b there are a number of factors which can cause a failure to connect to the VTN Alarm. Follow this procedure if the following is TRUE:
- GRIDlink fails to connect after more than an hour but has been successfully connected for days, weeks or months.
- There is no polling count.
- There may be a RegID (Null) in the status report.
- THe VenID maybe incorrect in the status report.
- If Telneting into the unit, curl returned “Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates” (60)
In the INI file change the status of the following files to PENDING
If the connection is not restored, contact the person managing the VTN and make sure this device is re-associated.
Failing that, call tech support.