FFR Frequency Output Configuration
Fast Frequency Response is a control logic for Series 135 that responds to a Special Open ADR 2.0b signal.
It can operate in 3 modes:
1. Simple Level 2.0a & 2.0b – Traditional Pending-Moderate-High binary signal
2. Special Events 2.0b – Special Control Logics are passed from the VTN to the GRIDlink though a specific Event Signal
3. Locally – The GRIDlink executes the Special Control Logic independant from the VTN using GRIDview
There are 8 Digital Outputs Available on the Series 135
- Outputs 1-4 are dedicated and cannot be reconfigured.
- Outputs 5-8 can be configured as required.
Modbus & BACnet Outputs
See this link …
Relay Group Membership
Relays 5-8 are configured in GRIDview to belong to 1 of the following:
0 – No membership (Default)
UF 1 – Under Frequency (relay trips when frequency is below set point)
UF 2 – Under Frequency (relay trips when frequency is below set point)
OF 3 – Over Frequency (relay trips when frequency is above set point)
OF 4 – Over Frequency (relay trips when frequency is above set point)
Group Set Points
Each Group may have a set point 0-100% of the Frequency PID Output Signal.
UF 1 – 0-100%
UF 2 – 0-100%
OF 3 – 0-100%
OF 4 – 0-100%