WiFi Universal Access Point Setup
The Access Point set up for plug & play installation
NOTE: After making a change on a tab, click “Change” before moving onto the next tab. When all configuration is done, click “Apply” to apply all changes.
- Make all connections (i.e. POE, Lan to Computer) and set the IP address of your computer to a static IP of subnet 192.168.1.X.
- Login to 192.168.1.20 from your browser (User: ubnt; Password: ubnt)
- Set the Wireless Mode to Access Point
- Create an SSID
- Create a Password and set the Security and Authentication
- Set the Network Mode to Bridge
- Set the desired fallback IP If DHCP. Set the Static IP if the AP will be Static.