GRIDlink starts Event early or ends late
As shown to the left, relay 3 changes state to ON prior to the start of the High Signal and returns to OFF for a period of time after the High Signal ends.
- Go to the Home page in GRIDview
- Click the data button on Relay 3
- Click any of the (blue) time stamps for a Trend screen.
- You should see the RELAY3 state during the Event.
- To see relay 3 in relationship to the Signal, add the event_high register from the dropdown at the bottom and click the + button. (see Note 1)
- You can go back in time by changing the recorded time period to 1 week from the drop down.
Note 1 – Any logged record cange be overlayed in a Trend screen up to a maximum of 4.
From the Home page in GRIDview, click the Configuration button at the bottom.
The most likely cause is there is an applied value for Pre Empt Event and / or Extend Events.