Modbus for ADR 2.0b – 113 & 135 Series
GRIDlink will respond to READ requests from a Modbus Master over Ethernet. Note GRIDlink is shipped for DHCP. The IP Address when leased can be found on GRIDview.
It is important that the Modbus Master know the IP Address and it should not change. We recommend the network DHCP server be set up with MAC Address to IP resolution to maintain a consistent address.
The GRIDlink can be given a static IP Address – see instructions
GRIDlink will also respond to READ requests from a Modbus Master over RS485 9600 8N1. The default station number is 5. If it is necessary to change then the GRIDlink can be reconfigured through GRIDview when on line. Contact support.
- Modbus TCP I/O Transfers of Meter Data – E Series
- Modbus RTU Transfer of Analog Out
- Modbus for ADR 2.0b – E2 Series
- Modbus for ADR 2.0b – E & CE Series
- Modbus for ADR 2.0b – 113 & 135 Series
- Modbus for ADR 1.0 & 2.0a
- Modbus Design Considerations
- Modbus ASCII I/O Transfer
- Configuring Modbus E Series to 135 Series