What is the software architecture?
There are 4 pieces of software running independently of each other in every GRIDlink. Each handles a different function and some monitors others for self diagnostics.
|4||sxClient||Secure communications with GRIDview Cloud, data logging, remote command & control.|
|3||Open ADR Program Stack||Certified software communicating to the VTN to obtain Event info, report meter data and feedback status V 2.0a/b|
|2||Control Program||ISaGRAF for control logic to outputs, manages how DR Events are Executed, meter data, instant kW calculation, V 6.500.1.5 to current 6.800.3.340|
|1||(Hardware level) Firmware||Controls I/O, communication ports (Modbus), register tags. V 4.9.121, 4.9.143 up to current 4.9.152|
|T:\Engineering\__GRIDlink (IPm)\Design Info\Architecture\software architecture.xlsx|
- Event “Ride Through”
- GRIDlink starts Event early or ends late
- How can I see the XML payload GRIDlink receives?
- How do I change Market Context?
- How to Change the way Analog Values are Displayed in Test I/O
- INI Configuration Parameters 2.0b
- Send a Test Signal to GRIDlink through GRIDview