Loading a new control program
See this link for instructions to connect your PC
If you haven’t done it already, down load the I/O Tool Kit software and install it on your Windows PC.
You will be sent a Toolkit project file (xxx.6PJ ) and an ISaGRAF project (appli.X6M) by email.
Save them in an accessible folder on your PC.
1) Run the I/O Tool Kit project sent to you
2) Access the following in toolkit: Configure / Configure Station/Module
3) Select “Files to Load” tab at the top of the resulting pop up window.
4) Select “Project” button
5) Select the appli.X6M file that you previously saved. Press Open / OK
6) Access the following in toolkit: Operations / Load / Load Advanced (Select Files)
7) Check only the ISaGRAF box with the directory where you placed the file. Press Load
The project will automatically run. You are finished.