- Toolkit – Testing GRIDlink locally
- Toolkit – Serial Connection
- Toolkit – Installing Latest Version on your PC
- Show DHCP Status – Toolkit
- Set Ethernet Port to DHCP – Toolkit
- Serial Connection DB9 to RJ45
- Serial Cable Assembly
- Finding MAC Address in Toolkit
- Ethernet Connection – Toolkit
- Configure RS485 Serial Port for Modbus RTU
Testing your PC connection.
Operations / Test I/O
At the bottom, the TD & RD LEDs should be blinking alternately. You are now communicating with the GRIDlink.
If there is no light activity, it will time out with an error after a minute or so.
- The GRIDlink is still rebooting, try again.
- RJ45 Cable is plugged into the Ethernet port (on the right) and not the Serial port (on the left).
- USB converter needs software installed.