Show DHCP Status – Toolkit
The standard configuration is DHCP. This enables the user to determine what IP address was assigned to the unit.
1. Open a Toolkit project and connect to the IPm via Serial Connection
2. Operations / Advanced Operations / Show DHCP Status ..
3. This window displays information on the current DHCP lease and lets you release or renew the lease as needed.Note: All time-stamps are based on the station’s real-time clock as opposed to the DHCP server’s clock.
4. Release Lease will terminate the existing lease. Ethernet communication will be lost until a new lease is acquired.*
5. Renew Lease will renew the existing lease.*
*Note: The “Station DHCP” section will not be updated until the Refresh Display button is selected.
- Toolkit – Testing GRIDlink locally
- Toolkit – Serial Connection
- Toolkit – Installing Latest Version on your PC
- Show DHCP Status – Toolkit
- Set Ethernet Port to DHCP – Toolkit
- Serial Connection DB9 to RJ45
- Serial Cable Assembly
- Finding MAC Address in Toolkit
- Ethernet Connection – Toolkit
- Configure RS485 Serial Port for Modbus RTU